Sunday 9 April 2017

Outline of the route...


The above map shows a rough outline of the route we will be taking from the Ace Cafe in London to the Ace Cafe in Beijing and then the extension to Tokyo via Russia and South Korea. This fantastic route has been put together by the professional motorcycle adventure team at GlobeBusters who will also be guiding us all the way.

Of course, it is not as easy as just joining the dots, as I am sure there will be lots of winding, narrow, bumpy, muddy, busy, hectic and amazing roads and tracks in between the start and the destination. Plus with the varied cultures and foods to challenge me along the way, this will be no holiday, but rather an adventure like I have never done before!

If the above trip goes well, then I am also planning on going further on my own, keep watching to find out if and where I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment