Thursday 6 July 2017

Day 76



Getting out of the city was easier than yesterday so that was good.

It was a light rain first thing and stayed overcast all day with rain on and off. It was mostly main roads but not as many trucks or roadworks as the day before.

It would be easy to say the ride was a bit boring and indeed the scenery or the roads were not as spectacular compared to what we have ridden through before, but then I started to think about it, sure it was dull but I must not forget where I am, for I am riding my very own motorcycle in China! 

This is a big trip of so many wonderful experiences, so I must not think of it as dull riding but rather another experience to be enjoyed and soaked up, just like my jacket was soaking up the rain!







It was not easy getting the photos today but here are some from a stop that I did manage to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment